CMOSludge Sunn Beta Lead Distortion Preamp
S&K pedals has taken a preamp channel directly from the Sunn Beta Lead amplifier, pedalized it and powered it with a pedal board friendly 9v supply. Controls include: Level, Treble, Mid, Bass and Drive.
The CMOSludge can be run one of three ways.
1) into the front end of your amplifier like a typical distortion pedal
2) into the series effects loop return, bypassing the preamp
3) into a power amp or slave amp (i.e. a sunn concert slave)
*Pedals will be build as ordered. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipment*
Standard components include Wima film and Nichicon electrolytic Capacitors, Xircon metal film resistors, alpha potentiometers and Neutrik jacks. All housed in a Hammond 1590BB enclosure with acid etched graphics.
- Red and Silver Knobs
- True Bypass w/ water 3mm clear red LED
- Standard center-negative power supply, accepts 9V
- Pedal board friendly Top-mounted jacks
- No Battery power option available.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
SNKPedals is not responsible for customs fees outside of the US.
Shipping rates for international customers are subject to change without notice based on the prices given by the United States Postal Service.
Packages will ship International priority ONLY
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
We cannot offer refunds under any circumstances.
In the event your pedal was damaged in transit:
1. If it is within reason to repair (and the enclosure is not visibly damaged), please send the pedal back and it will be repaired at no cost.
2. If it is beyond repair, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the damaged unit has been returned.
3. If it is lost in shipping, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the claim is settled in your favor.
Every S&K pedal has a non-transferable lifetime guarantee for the original owner (a log is kept tying the original owners name to the serial number.)
Modifications of any kind, or performing self-repair (unless directed), will immediately void the warranty