VHD Distortion Preamp BLACK ENCLOSURE
The enclosure will now be powder coated and screen printed.
AS FEATURED ON DEMOVIDS
The Ampeg VH-140C Solid State Amplifier was a staple of the 1990's Hardcore and Death metal genres. Long since out of production, the VH (variable harmonic) line of amplifiers produced still sought after heavy distortion tones.
S&K pedals has taken the distortion channel directly from the VH amplifiers, pedalized it and powered it with a pedal board friendly 9v supply. Controls include: Level, High, UltraMid, Low and Gain.
The VHD can be run one of three ways.
1) into the front end of your amplifier like a typical distortion pedal
2) into the series effects loop return, bypassing the preamp
3) into a power amp or slave amp (i.e. a sunn concert slave)
*Pedals will be build as ordered. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipment*
Standard components include Wima film and Nichicon electrolytic Capacitors, Xircon metal film resistors, alpha potentiometers and Neutrik jacks. All housed in a powder coated Hammond 1590BBM enclosure with screen printed graphics.
- Black Knobs
- True Bypass w/ water clear red LED
- Standard center-negative power supply, accepts 9V or 12V
- Pedal board friendly Top-mounted jacks
- No Battery power option available.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
We cannot offer refunds under any circumstances.
In the event your pedal was damaged in transit:
1. If it is within reason to repair (and the enclosure is not visibly damaged), please send the pedal back and it will be repaired at no cost.
2. If it is beyond repair, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the damaged unit has been returned.
3. If it is lost in shipping, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the claim is settled in your favor.
Every S&K pedal has a non-transferable lifetime guarantee for the original owner (a log is kept tying the original owners name to the serial number.)
Modifications of any kind, or performing self-repair (unless directed), will immediately void the warranty