VHD Distortion Preamp BLACK ENCLOSURE
"The SNK VHD was absolutely indispensable during the Electric Messiah recording sessions."
- Bryan Sours of Soursound, guitar engineer on Grammy Award winning song, Electric Messiah by High on Fire.
New play through video by Eric Merrow can be found HERE
AS FEATURED ON DEMOVIDS
The Ampeg VH-140C Solid State Amplifier was a staple of the 1990's Hardcore and Death metal genres. Long since out of production, the VH (variable harmonic) line of amplifiers produced still sought after heavy distortion tones.
S&K pedals has taken the distortion channel directly from the VH amplifiers, pedalized it and powered it with a pedal board friendly 9v supply. Controls include: Level, High, UltraMid, Low and Gain.
The VHD can be run one of three ways.
1) into the front end of your amplifier like a typical distortion pedal
2) into the series effects loop return, bypassing the preamp
3) into a power amp or slave amp (i.e. a sunn concert slave)
**PEDALS CURRENTLY IN STOCK. Please allow up to 1 week for shipment**
All housed in a powder coated Hammond 1590BBM enclosure with screen printed graphics.
- Black Knobs
-Clickless Bypass w/ water clear red LED
- Standard center-negative power supply, accepts 9V
- Pedal board friendly Top-mounted jacks
- No Battery power option available.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
We cannot offer refunds under any circumstances.
In the event your pedal was damaged in transit:
1. If it is within reason to repair (and the enclosure is not visibly damaged), please send the pedal back and it will be repaired at no cost.
2. If it is beyond repair, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the damaged unit has been returned.
3. If it is lost in shipping, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the claim is settled in your favor.
Every S&K pedal has a non-transferable lifetime guarantee for the original owner (a log is kept tying the original owners name to the serial number.)
Modifications of any kind, or performing self-repair (unless directed), will immediately void the warranty