CMOSludge Sunn Beta Lead Distortion Preamp
$220.00 / Sold Out
**DELIVERY WILL BE UP TO 1 WEEK**
S&K pedals has taken a preamp channel directly from the Sunn Beta Lead amplifier, pedalized it and powered it with a pedal board friendly 9v supply. Controls include: Level, Treble, Mid, Bass and Drive.
The CMOSludge can be run one of three ways.
1) into the front end of your amplifier like a typical distortion pedal
2) into the series effects loop return, bypassing the preamp
3) into a power amp or slave amp (i.e. a sunn concert slave)
*Pedals will be build as ordered. Please allow up to 6 weeks for shipment*
Standard components include Wima film and Nichicon electrolytic Capacitors, Xircon metal film resistors, alpha potentiometers and Neutrik jacks. All housed in a Hammond 1590BB enclosure with acid etched graphics.
- Red and Silver Knobs
- True Bypass w/ water 3mm clear red LED
- Standard center-negative power supply, accepts 9V
- Pedal board friendly Top-mounted jacks
- No Battery power option available.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
We cannot offer refunds under any circumstances.
In the event your pedal was damaged in transit:
1. If it is within reason to repair (and the enclosure is not visibly damaged), please send the pedal back and it will be repaired at no cost.
2. If it is beyond repair, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the damaged unit has been returned.
3. If it is lost in shipping, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the claim is settled in your favor.
Every S&K pedal has a non-transferable lifetime guarantee for the original owner (a log is kept tying the original owners name to the serial number.)
Modifications of any kind, or performing self-repair (unless directed), will immediately void the warranty